Re: Lubuntu 14 && U-MATE 15 installer issues [PPC]

Peter Golis golisp at centrum.sk
Sun May 17 16:59:30 UTC 2015

Hello Fritz,
You had talked about issue with network, and you know how to activate b43legacy driver. To confirm it you had provided random log, from X Window System (graphics) where is no error reported.

I cannot understood your sense of humor.

P.

> Od: Fritz Hudnut <este.el.paz at gmail.com>
> Komu: Peter Golis <golisp at centrum.sk>
> Dátum: 17.05.2015 03:33
> Predmet: Re: Lubuntu 14 && U-MATE 15 installer issues [PPC]
>
> CC: "lubuntu user list"
@Peter, etal:

Got the /var/log/Xorg.0.log   uploaded to paste.ubuntu . . . doesn't seem to be showing anything too obvious to me that would explain why X is not loading . . . .    I looked through 8000 lines of /var/log/kern.log . . . nothing seemed to be worth looking through there, plus it's 8000 lines long.

Any other logs you would want to see?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/11176522 <http://paste.ubuntu.com/11176522>