Lubuntu 14 && U-MATE 15 installer issues [PPC]

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon May 11 20:06:17 UTC 2015

Classic tl;dr. Someone fill me in if you need my help. Did want to point
out that the issues with the installer really had nothing to do with this
situation, but was more about planning for things like Snappy. My idea
about getting a text mode for ubiquity so that we could get rid of the
alternate installer was also discussed, but neither are relevant.

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer