[Lubuntu-qa] LXQt session at Ubuntu Online Session Thursday

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri May 8 23:34:31 UTC 2015

LXQt is still relatively early in development. Things will improve.

However, the future of LXDE on any distro doesn't look good. Upstream
development has transitioned almost entirely to LXQt.

Patches welcome and all, though. :)

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer