Testing Vivid PPC liveDVD on G4 Sawtooth

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:36:42 UTC 2015

@IA:

Thanks for the reply, yes, LXDE should work as XFCE is doing fine.  Getting
the machine up to 2GB RAM seems to have been very good for increasing
functionality.  I will get around to looking at the formal testing using it
as far as "listing the specs" of it . . . but that could be a short list or
longer depending on who is asking.  What specs would you be wanting to
know?