System program error detected

Fri Mar 13 20:25:13 UTC 2015

On 03/13/2015 02:11 PM, Marc Tremblay wrote:
> After clicking the send error report to fix the problem it sometimes gives me the option ignore the message in the future. It however doesn't seem to be consistent. On some of the netbooks I am getting it and some not.
>
> It seems to be Google Chrome causing the error messages.
Marc:

I have noticed that same inconsistency (which is why I said "used to be
possible").  I don't know why it is inconsistent.  I assumed it might be
different in different Ubuntu variants (I use most of them).

I wonder if the problem happens in initial start-up (when a lot of
things are firing-up at the same time and using up memory and
resources), but wouldn't happen if the same program were started after a
delay.

Unfortunately, I don't see a way to configure a delay before initial
start-up.

You did say that it happens when you just launch the "Google Chrome
browser".  Did you mean the "Chromium Web Browser" distributed with
Ubuntu, or is it a special installation of the actual "Google Chrome
browser"?

Do the details of the error report give you any clue of the problem it's
encountering?

--
Sincerely,
Aere