System program error detected

Fri Mar 13 20:07:54 UTC 2015

On 03/13/2015 07:22 AM, Marc Tremblay wrote:
> I am able to delete the crash report with your instructions but the error message always comes back?? It actually happens every time I open the Google Chrome browser. Everything works fine but I just want to get rid of this error message before sending out the netbooks. We just converted 40 Toshiba NB525's for an elementary school.
>
> Is there any way to stop the message from showing or any other fix to resolve it?
>
> The error is: executable path /sbin/upstart
Marc:

It sounds like there is a problem starting up one of the programs you
want/need to be initially started.  If we could identify which one is
failing to start (or generating an error starting up) we could fix the
problem, and not get the crash report.

Approaching it from another angle, it used to be possible, when
reporting an error, to set a check-box indicating for it to ignore the
particular error in the future, in which case it doesn't attempt to
report that particular problem again.

--
Sincerely,
Aere