[Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Re: Alternate testcase changes

Bryan See br.see at yandex.com
Sat Mar 7 23:44:56 UTC 2015

There is an existing problem at the default installer side: some users would get the "Unsafe swap space detected" issue during full disk encryption.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/393418/unsafe-swap-space-detected

Using alternate ISO seems to be a solution to this issue. However, it would be better if this issue is resolved.

Bryan