Installing Epson 355 on Lubuntu

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:55:23 UTC 2015

So, how did you installed? On what version of Lubuntu are you trying to
print?

I used the epson drivers, from epson website. I use:
*epson-inkjet-printer-201207w_1.0.0-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb*
*iscan_2.29.3-1~usb0.1.ltdl7_amd64.deb*
*iscan-data_1.27.0-1_all.deb*
I tested only on 64bits system... I use wifi too. Not a single problem
until now...