One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:11:49 UTC 2015

Hi,
I agree with Nio, in theory (or at least from what I can understand
about it) I also think a casper read-write partition would work.  You
might look at the usb-creator source code:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~usb-creator-hackers/usb-creator/trunk/files
it is written in Python, so it may take some time to understand the
process.  You might even be able to take some code form it and make
something along the lines of a One Pendrive for all x86 based computers
(well... realistically only 586+ as cmov is not supported in any modern
Ubuntu kernels and neither is non-PAE)