Chrome

Marc Tremblay mtremblay at lbpsb.qc.ca
Thu Jun 25 12:57:57 UTC 2015

Have you tried removing Chrome in Synaptic package manager and then reinstalling it from the .deb file? I've seen this happen with other applications for example FCITX where the installation was corrupted and I could not find the shortcut to it under accessories or even launch it through the terminal.

Once I removed it from synaptic and reinstalled it appeared and functioned properly.