One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:34:18 UTC 2015

> I'm thinking about the casper-rw partition. Could it be used for the iso
> files in a convenient way? Maybe - and it is better to have few
> partitions, when the drive is small.

Unfortunately I don't know much about casper-rw. I think using it with an
regular ISO might not be easy. I have no idea how these partitions are
mounted... Maybe is a custom configuration made by startup disk creator!?

I made a usb bootable device with startup disk creator and persistence a
long time ago. I noticed the content of iso was extracted to the drive, and
the persistence was made with a file...