One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:03:20 UTC 2015

Hi Andre and other Lubuntu users,

The system created by Andre is developed and tested in several computers
now, and it really works in old computers with old Pentium 4 and Pentium
M as well as in new computers in BIOS mode as well as in UEFI mode (In
UEFI mode with 32-bit kernel as well as with 64-bit kernel).

You can get compressed image files and also a shell-script, so that you
can make your own selection of Ubuntu flavour(s) for a single boot or
multi boot USB pendrive with persistence - a portable system, or a
pendrive for trying different Ubuntu flavours in a friend's computer.

You can even zsync the Lubuntu daily iso file directly into the pendrive
for iso-testing.

See these links

Post #6. A smaller and simpler pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers
- 'grub-n-iso' - Lubuntu 32-bit

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2259682&p=13300523#post13300523

Post #7. Multiboot pendrive system for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2259682&p=13302264#post13302264

Post #8. Build your own single boot or multiboot pendrive for all PC
(Intel/AMD) computers

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2259682&p=13302278#post13302278

Best regards
Nio