Adding a Lubuntu computer on our domain with computer authentication

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:48:56 UTC 2015

Hey Marc, "computer authentication" is a bit generic, since there is lots
of protocols for this. So, you mean RADIUS? IPsec? The good news is that
network protocols are standard, so, unless you guys are using something
proprietary (e.g. Active Directory), probably Linux supports...

I suggested you the MAC filter. MAC filter is very very simple. I can't
understand why some devices might work and others not, specially because
this is not a protocol, is just a rule on the router, allowing or not
traffic for/from a given Hardware Address.