ubuntu-15.04 PPC issues

Herminio Hernandez Jr herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:11:22 UTC 2015

Hello, Isreal

What video card do you have on your iBook? If it is a radeon card did
you try this "live radeon.modeset=1 video=offb:off video=1024x768-32
video=radeonfb:off radeon.agpmode=-1"? You are going to have Xorg issues
on 15.04 unfortunately. See this thread on the ubuntuforums. Also if you
have an older iBook you may have run into a kernel issue when it comes
to sound. You can read up on that here.