Fwd: Re: Re: Lubuntu 15.04 64 bit Problem with Desktop Shortcuts

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:06:12 UTC 2015

Hi, please hit *REPLY ALL*
Because there are many others on this list that know more than I do :)
We can answer your questions much better as a team!

This is something I cannot understand.  It does not make sense that they
would be newly made by dragging from the menu and not work.  I do not
understand why this would happen.

Aere also suggested checking the files for executable permission.
Then right clicking on the icon on your desktop.  Go to
Properties->Permissions
check the Make the file executable.
This may fix your issue, as well.

The other option is that you may have found a bug, or something else I
can't quite think of :)