Fwd: Re: Lubuntu 15.04 64 bit Problem with Desktop Shortcuts

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:45:46 UTC 2015

Please hit Reply All, so the entire list can see your responses!

Don't worry about your English phrasing, it is fine!

So if I understand you, you have firefox installed, and are bring the
icon to the desktop from the menu?  Or, like Aere suggest, is this an
icon on your desktop from your previous install?