Is the internet prepared for IPv6

E James e_james at moladn.net
Mon Jun 1 08:27:33 UTC 2015

I have a problem with my home network. All wired devices can connect to the internet and all wireless devices can connect to my network but not to the internet. More details here - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2280581&p=13296048#post13296048

What is likely to happen when devices which are IPv6 capable but incompletely configured try to talk to each other? Will they negotiate an amicable peace or will they fight each other to a standstill until some sort of supervisor makes them work together?

---