Window compositing in LXDE 14.04 [PPC]?

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:20:16 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 5:00 AM, <lubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Window compositing in LXDE 14.04 [PPC]? (Rafael Laguna)
>
> It is command line. Actually Compton is a fork of xcompmgr. Now there's
> a simple GUI for configuring it, but it's easier to handle in a
> terminal. I made a short and easy guide to handle it:
>
> http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/p/compton.html
>

> Rafael Laguna
> Lubuntu Artwork Team

@Rafael:

Thanks for the link, looks like Compton isn't "the fresh gangsta on the
block" . . . : - )  Looking at the comments from 2012 . . . .  But, I think
it showed up in synaptic, so don't think I would need to add the ppa???
Other things going on at the moment, but, for the experience I'll try to
add it sometime in the coming weeks . . . .