Window compositing in Lubuntu 14.04

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:48:46 UTC 2015

@Israel:

Straight back atcha from ten or so miles outside Compton . . . thanks for
the pointers.
Technically speaking would that be "compton &disown" OR "compton &
disown"??  AND/OR "compton -b"  ??? as a separate but similar command to do
the same thing as "compton &disown"  ????  Or "compton &disown (or compton
-b)"  is the full command???

I know I could check these options out, but, idle minds, and I've stashed
the iBook away and I'm back to my Sawtooth PM for awhile . . . which is
back to OSX && Xu 12.04.