French Canada multilingue keyboard

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:23:39 UTC 2015

But you guys change the keyboard physically? This is what I'm asking... I
have a US type keyboard, but I set my laptop to Portuguese language. I have
no problems to use characters like ç, and also I write on english with no
problems.

You will need to use the script if you guys change the keyboard. Otherwise,
you guys can keep the french multi layout activated... Just set the OS to
change to it at boot.