One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:09:36 UTC 2015

Nio, I forgot to mention about 32-bit and 64-bit hardware. Well, works for
both, if you want to use in a 32bit PC, you need to download a 32bit ISO
and put on the drive. The same for 64bit. You have to select the right ISO
from the grub menu. For Lubuntu I made this menu:

submenu "Lubuntu 14.04" {
menuentry 'Lubuntu 14.04 amd64' {
set isofile="/iso/lubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz.efi boot=casper iso-scan/filename=$isofile
liveimg noprompt noeject quiet splash --
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz
}
menuentry 'Lubuntu 14.04 amd64 (failsafe)' {
set isofile="/iso/lubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
set gfxpayload=800x600x16,800x600
linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz.efi boot=casper iso-scan/filename=$isofile
liveimg noeject nomodeset noapic --
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz
}

menuentry 'Lubuntu 14.04 i386' {
set isofile="/iso/lubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-i386.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz boot=casper iso-scan/filename=$isofile liveimg
noprompt noeject quiet splash --
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz
}
menuentry 'Lubuntu 14.04 i386 (failsafe)' {
set isofile="/iso/lubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-i386.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz boot=casper iso-scan/filename=$isofile liveimg
noeject nomodeset noapic --