Hello! and Applying to Get Involved with Sub-Teams?

Dave Kokandy drkokandy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:58:43 UTC 2015

Hi! Intermediate Ubuntu and Lubuntu user here. I've been using L&Ubuntu for
a few years and lurking on the list and sometimes on IRC.

I was wondering how I could get more involved with one of the active teams,
so I'm writing the list like it recommended on the wiki - at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved .

I made a wiki page - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/drkokandy - but I didn't have
that much to say, except that I've occasionally been able to help a little
on A!U and in IRC.

I'm not really sure what I can do to help. I'm not a developer and don't
know how to code or anything, unfortunately. I did study writing in
college, so maybe I could help with documentation or the wiki? I'd be happy
to try testing if somebody walks me through what to do. What is the area of
greatest need at this time?

Team leads, please let me know if there is anything else you'd need from me
to consider me for your team. I'm happy to schedule a chat if if it fits
within your availability.

Thank you for your consideration!

Dave Kokandy
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/drkokandy