One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:48:13 UTC 2015

I do something similar to this, but I use GRUB2, and I store the .iso files
untouched, in a folder.

I guess works just like this, but at the beggining I see the GRUB menu, not
this beautiful customized Ubuntu menu.

With GRUB2, I can also load grub4DOS, that is useful to load some types of
diferent ISOs I sometimes use...

I'm working on a step by step to reproduce the drive (a video also). If
someone is interested, I can post here and on Ubuntu Forums too.