forgot to enable "Mail delivery"

Marlon Ng guikaye at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:20:02 UTC 2015

Hey guys, I asked a couple of questions earlier but forgot to enable the
"Mail delivery" (I disabled it few weeks ago).   If anyone has replied to
my questions, would I be able to see them? I just enabled the Mail delivery
a minute ago.

Anyway, my questions were:

1. I've read a few success stories on installing Linksys AE2500 on Ubuntu,
but I haven't been as fortunate.
Anyone here with a first hand experience with this issue?

2. I'm running Lubuntu stable version.  I can print using my Epson L210
just fine after installing the driver provided by Epson.  But I can't scan.
Has anyone had success with this issue?

Thank you for your time.