Pint screen button not working after upgrading to 12.04 5

cats at buckeye-express.com cats at buckeye-express.com
Wed Feb 18 10:30:19 UTC 2015

OS version Lubuntu LXLE 12.04 5

 I have a Dell sk 8115 104 key keyboard , screenshots were easy in 12.04
4 since I upgraded I can no longer hit the print screen button and
capture images . Did I make a mistake when I selected keyboard input
upon installation ? Screenshot works if I pull it out of Accessories but
I like having the conveinience of the button , by the way I played with
my LXkeymap settings now I don't know which one I should be on Thanks .
JD