Re: New to linux and lubuntu, with STEAM install problem

Peter Golis golisp at centrum.sk
Thu Dec 31 11:29:33 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I'm not gamer, but will be better to add i386 architecture and install missing packaces as is written in that link?

askubuntu.com/questions/257084/how-do-i-install-steam-on-a-64bit-system

P.
> Od: <leszek.lesner at web.de>
> Komu: <bob.luckie at gmail.com>
> Dátum: 31.12.2015 10:41
> Predmet: Re: New to linux and lubuntu, with STEAM install problem
>
> CC: lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Then please install those packages that it tells you are necessary to run.
As you are on a 64bit system it needs the 32bit libraries explicetely to be installed. So fire up a terminal and enter
sudo apt-get install libgl1-mesa-dri:i386  libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libc6:i386

This should be everything to get it going.