Touchpad trouble.

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:57:56 UTC 2015

Walter, I have no idea why nothing appears. Did you test this touchpad with
other OS? It was working fine when you migrated to Lubuntu?

The only thing I can add is recommend you to update your kernel and see if
anything changes. I use Lubuntu with 3.16 kernel and also 4.2 kernel on
other machines, but I installed manually with synaptic (I guess they came
from independent repository, since those are not standard for 14.04).

A safer option would be running Lubuntu Utopic (kernel 3.16) and Wily
(kernel 4.2) on a live session and run those test commands...