Lubuntu ISO prototype, build with LXQt 64 bit

rcmn73 rcmn73 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:27:28 UTC 2015

I think this message is mostly a question for Julien (gilir). So I have
been using mini install + lxqt for about a year an a half or more on my
main machine.And it works, but it does take more than the usual 20min of a
plain iso install. I wish I could just benefit from your effort with the
ISO build .Unfortunately it's a 32bit build . Do you know of any 64bit
build ? If not , do you have somewhere a step by step of your 32bit build ?

Thanks.

--
R.