Facebook and Lubuntu

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 29 16:53:04 UTC 2015

When you open attachments or files from an app, all apps use the
GtkOpenFile dialog, not PCManFM. Anyway, it must show tiny thumbnails as
icons, or you must see, by clicking each one, a small preview appearing
on your right.

Try to clean the icon thumbnails cache erasing ~/.thumbnails
...and re-login.

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team