Facebook and Lubuntu

Wilbert Heeringa wjheeringa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:24:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Maybe I have strange question. When importing (or: uploading?) pictures in
Facebook the filemanager (pcmanfm?) is called, then you select the files
from the list shown, and these will be uploaded.

However, the list showns filenames, not thumnails, which makes it difficult
the choose the right files. Is it possible to change this, so that
thumnails are shown instead of filenames?

I know that you can change this in pcmanfm, I did this also, and when using
pcmanfm individually, this works. But this does not affect when pcmanfm is
called by Facebook for uploading pictures.

I hope anyone can help ...

Best,

Wilbert