Switch from ibus to fcitx for input method ?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 15 17:12:40 UTC 2015

i have not tried fcitx but have had good luck with scim. in any case, ibus
devs seem to be non-responsive, so anything other than ibus will be great.

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer