upgrade from Lubuntu 12 LTS to Lubuntu 14 LTS on old desktop?

Richard H. McCullough rhm at pioneerca.com
Sun Aug 9 19:49:53 UTC 2015

Bob:
Interesting info, but I don't have a Belkin router, just a Belkin wireless adapter.

For the AT&T U-verse router, its address is 192.168.1.254,
its router control panel is 192.168.1.254,
and its DHCP assigns addresses in the range 192.168.1.x.

When I look at Dell 8200 desktop running Lubuntu 14.04,
it says DNS host is 127.0.1.1.
After I translated AT&T property names to Ubuntu property names
the Netgear WNA3100M wireless adapter connected to the AT&T router.

Dick McCullough