upgrade from Lubuntu 12 LTS to Lubuntu 14 LTS on old desktop?

Richard H. McCullough rhm at pioneerca.com
Sun Aug 9 18:25:53 UTC 2015

Aere,
Thanks! Your info. let me solve the problem.

caveats:
1) I didn't know that lower right icon was for Wireless.
2) No list of available WiFi connections.
3) Serious name problem with AT&T U-verse SSID, key, password.
The right data was in the wrong slot.

Does the same solution work for Belkin N300 wireless adapter?
If so, how do I find & install the driver?

Dick McCullough