upgrade from Lubuntu 12 LTS to Lubuntu 14 LTS on old desktop?

Robert Crawford webguytx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 00:27:27 UTC 2015

I bought a Dell Latitude D810 on Ebay.com. I found ddr2 ram for about $10,
I upgraded memory to 2gb. Some memory is more expensive than others. I know
PC2-6400 4gb stick is over $50 per. Where PC3-10600 are $25 per stick.

I just install Lubuntu 14.04 live cd on my old Toshiba Satellite 2400, it
has 512mb ram, 30 gb hd. Lubuntu has updated it where my Savage video
chipset works with Lubuntu. This laptop will only goto 1024x768 video
resolution. It keeps this old laptop worth keeping.

Also WattOS works well on this laptop.

Robert