The Current Status of the Lubuntu Blueprint Team

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 8 16:17:38 UTC 2015

The team is still alive and you're welcome to join.  Basically it's a
cross-discipline team meant to organize bigger picture ideas that affect
multiple teams.  We do occasionally weed through the blueprints to remind
us of what we need to work on next. Current work is focused on LXQt.

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer