Lack of Lubuntu package testcases for wily

Brendan Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:06:04 UTC 2015

On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 14:32:16 -0400
Istimsak Abdulbasir <saqman2060 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It should be as simple as that. My busy work life makes things seem
Actually the testcase for lxrandr is outdated I started work on something to make it work with version 0.3.0 which adds a tab of quick options but then seemed to move onto other things and ended up forgetting about that for the most part.

Also one other thing in terms of programs is there does not seem to be much in the way of testcases or documentation for defualt applications for lxsession.
--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>