[Lubuntu-qa] the current version of Lubuntu trusty-desktop-i386.iso

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:17:14 UTC 2015

The alternates have been pulled.

Nio / Walter / Julien..... Do we release with over size for 14.04.3 and say
it needs DVD / USB or no release at all?

I'm minded to allow 14.04.3 out with the proviso it is solely dvd / usb
based and people needing CD can use an earlier version and simply update.

Not sure how long we have for a discussion.... Does the red bug become grey.

Just my thoughts,

Phill.