[Lubuntu-qa] the current version of Lubuntu trusty-desktop-i386.iso

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 6 16:43:25 UTC 2015

It's too bad we haven't heard from Julien as my bet is that this is easily
fixed. That being said, assuming we don't, it best that we do release
rather than not release at all, so I vote for the DVD/USB only.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Phill. Whiteside <phillwuk at gmail.com> wrote:

> The alternates have been pulled.
>
> Nio / Walter / Julien..... Do we release with over size for 14.04.3 and
> say it needs DVD / USB or no release at all?
>
> I'm minded to allow 14.04.3 out with the proviso it is solely dvd / usb
> based and people needing CD can use an earlier version and simply update.
>
> Not sure how long we have for a discussion.... Does the red bug become
> grey.
>
> Just my thoughts,
>
> Phill.
>
> On 5 August 2015 at 22:06, Simon Quigley <sqawesome99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am running the alternate Lubuntu 14.04.3 install .iso right now and
>> I don't see any errors...I will keep you posted if it works completely
>> fine...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Simon Quigley
>>
>> --

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon LoCo Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-Organizer