Add BlueGriffon icon to Menu->Internet

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:00:54 UTC 2015

Hi,
if the desktop file has *Network* in it it should show up in the
Internet menu.
Desktop files are in:
/usr/share/applications
there is probably one called something like
bluegriffon.desktop
open the file as super user i.e.
sudo pico /usr/share/applications/bluegriffon.desktop
OR for a graphical editor
gksu leafpad /usr/share/applications/bluegriffon.desktop

Then find the line starting with Categories=
and add
*Network;*

save it!

--