Playing music on Bandcamp

John Hupp lubuntu at prpcompany.com
Thu Apr 30 13:35:12 UTC 2015

For YouTube, you may have to explicitly choose to use HTML5 at
https://www.youtube.com/html5. Perhaps Bandcamp has a similar election.

If HTML5 is not available and the older Flash plugin in Firefox causes
problems, you could use Chrome, which automatically updates to the
latest version of Flash.

I think there is some workaround that extracts the Chrome Flash and
wraps it up for use in Firefox, but I know little about that.