Fwd: [Lubuntu-admins] 15.04 - Installation Experience

Tue Apr 28 20:06:02 UTC 2015

On 04/28/2015 01:42 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> In fact, when I mount the drive on my system after that, it is mounted
> >read-only.

Nio:

Beware that this particular drive is now always treated as read-only,
and after trying with gparted for over an hour, I cannot change that.  I
cannot reformat it, nor delete its partitions, nor create a new
partition table on it.

This drive (an sdd card in a mounting that plugs into a USB port)
appears to be permanently ruined.