Bug #1389904 (Intel 816 graphics machine boots to blank screen) FIXED IN 15.04

Sat Apr 25 04:43:48 UTC 2015

All:

In testing Lubuntu 15.04, to my great delight, I discovered that the
problem I reported (Bug #1389904), where a machine having Intel 82815
graphics boots to a blank screen, has been fixed in 15.04.

I realize that where I received no indication of the bug having been
fixed, I shouldn't have tried it, but I tried it anyway, and discovered
the bug actually has been fixed in 15.04, and my machine can now go on
into the future.

Many thanks to whoever fixed the problem!

- Aere

--
Sincerely,
Aere