Lubuntu Wiki & Docs Team - Contributors needed

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 02:40:08 UTC 2015

You should drop-by on IRC then and maybe even join the team on Launchpad.
There's a bunch of information that might be useful to you. I must warn you
it needs updates on the blueprint section. I have been busy with the
release so I haven't touched the team for a couple of days.

Anyway, we can try to discuss anything and I can even guide you (or anyone)
to what is done and how to contribute.