Lubuntu Wiki & Docs Team - Contributors needed

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 02:16:05 UTC 2015

You don't need a book to be honest. I wiki manual would be just fine. Makes
keeping updates much easier.

What exactly would this manual be teaching that the official Ubuntu book
would not relate to? The only real difference is the desktop environment. A
suitable manual will be how to operate LXDE.

Istimsak Abdulbasir