using Clonezilla with Lubuntu 14.10

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:01:46 UTC 2015

I use to clone with DD and gnome-disks... As soon as you don't change
architecture (ex. 64bits install to 32bits machine) you are pretty good to
go. The Linux kernel has it's advantages compared to Windows one...

You can move a 32bit install to 64bits machine, just like you can install a
32bits SO on 64bits machine...