using Clonezilla with Lubuntu 14.10

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:46:15 UTC 2015

Very Nice Marc!

You can change the administrator user password and the computer hostname
using the CLI, just like this:

*$ passwd*
(if you are logged to the adm. user)
*$ passwd LOGIN*
(if you are not logged...)

*$ sudo nano /etc/hostname*
(edit the name of the computer in the network)
*$ sudo nano /etc/hosts*
(edit the name of the computer on local DNS)

This is it, just reboot after this..