using Clonezilla with Lubuntu 14.10

Marc Tremblay mtremblay at lbpsb.qc.ca
Tue Apr 21 13:25:47 UTC 2015

Good morning,

We have been installing Lubuntu 14.10 in the computer labs and on netbooks in our school board. Up to this point we have just been doing the installations by USB and then completing all the configurations manually afterwards. This was fine in the beginning but we have added more tweaks and included more programs as we have grown into this OS and the process is now becoming quite tedious.

I have used Clonezilla to create a Lubuntu image which seems to work fine. How can I change the administrator password and rename the computer after I blast the image onto another computer/laptop?

Thanks