No provision for printing pictures under Lubuntu 14.04?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 6 02:23:34 UTC 2015

Seems like it's not a bug, per se. Intended function upstream, it seems.
What is the default print command? Does `lpr` work? I often use this on the
command line to print PDFs, so it seems plausible. This may be something we
can fix in the default settings of MtPaint, if we explore all of the
possible options and hopefully find the one that uses the least amount of
resources. Since `lpr` is included in the standard system, this would seem
to make the most sense.