[Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Beta 2 released!

Luigi Burdo intermediadc at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:44:04 UTC 2014

Like the previus on QuadG5 "efl64" and 7800gtx
lubuntu dont run.
I have the strange message "unable to open rtc device"
kernel.../Drivers/rtc/rtcteeys.c <-- sorry,  i made a photo with my
phone but is pretty unreadable
because the message is too fast i try to understand what writed and can
be different

  In any way after lubuntu finished loading the screen become totally
glitched and corrupted.

Ciao
Luigi