[Off-Topic] ToriOS Alpha is here!

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:32:55 UTC 2014

Yes he knows I have a PPC :)
I will eventually work on building this for PPC, as this is something I
have :)
I need to build a debian package for PPC for the settings manager.  I am
not entirely sure if chroot will let me build a ppc ISO on a x86 64bit
machine... but I may try....  otherwise I will have to build it on
PPC... of course I need to build a ToriOS PPC install for OBI first...
which will be a longer process.. no PPAs for PPC :(
But it is something I'd like to try to support, since everything is so fast.

--
Regards